Solution 1 (with Drainage Board): 0-5°
- Multi-layered construction design with drainage board.
- Intensive roof greening.
- Additional living space thanks to the usable roof landscape.
- Perennial beds, recreational lawns, shrubbery, ponds and seating areas etc.
- Automatic irrigation possible.
- Urban Farming.
- Inverted roof: Suitable with Drainage Board FKD 60 UK BO and Drainage Board FKD 60 UK BU.
Weight 320-680 kg/m² or 3.2-6.8 KN/m² * Layer height 260-470 mm Roof pitch 0–5° (0–9 %) Vegetation form perennial plants-woody plants-lawn Water retention 70-95 % Discharge coefficient C=0.2 Water storage ca. 110-160 l/m² Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account.
Optigreen Intensive Substrate Type i (260 – 350 mm)
Alternative: Optigreen Lawn Substrate Type R (200 mm)
Optigreen Filter Fleece Type 105
Optigreen Drainage Board Type FKD 60 BO (60 mm)
Optigreen Combi Inspection Chamber (patented)
(not shown in the drawing)
OPTIGREEN PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE TYPE RMS 500