Pitched Roof 15-45°
With Anti-Slip System S (Cable)
- Shear stress distribution at the ridge.
- Affordable and safe Anti-Slip System.
- Permanent solution for green pitched roofs.
- Generally suitable for the inverted roof; if applicable, minimum load for the wind up-lift protection has to be considered.
|Weight*||from 100 kg/m² or 1,0 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 8 cm|
|Roof pitch||5 - 45°|
|Vegetation form||sedum or sedum-herbs-grasses on higher substrate|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0,7|
|Water storage||from 30 l/m²|
* Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight
Pre-cultivated sedum mat for the rapid establishment of vegetation in order to prevent wind erosion, with decomposable carrier.
Productdetails: Vegetation mat
height-adjustable from 75–105 mm
Productdetails: Drainage Condult
Anti-Slip System S
High-tensile-strength corrosion resistant stainless steel cables fitted with shear sills
Productdetails: Anti-Slip System S
Extensive Substrate E
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to extensive multi layer systems
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
STRUCTURED STORAGE FLEECE SSV 800
Protects the roof membrane against damage Suitable for water storage and targeted discharge of surplus water, especially at the eaves.
Productdetails: Structured Storage Fleece SSV 800