Lightweight Roof 0-5°
- The lightest green roof solution available.
- Erosion-proof system solution; can only be used with a secured waterproofing system. Not suitable for inverted roofs.
- Can be used on roofs with zero degree drainage falls, subject to certain limitations.
- Increased maintenance requirements and installation costs in comparison to an Economy Roof solution.
|Weight *||up to 58 kg/m² bzw. 0,58 kN/m² *|
|Build-up depth||up to 6 cm|
|Roof pitch||0 - 5°|
|Water retention||40 - 50 % year|
|Discharge coefficient **||Cs = 0,5|
|Water storage||approx. 18 l/m²|
|*||Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 50 - 60 % of the saturated weight.|
|**||Depends on slope and system solution. Determined at 0° according to FLL guidelines.|
- Pre-cultivated sedum mat for the rapid establishment of vegetation in order to prevent wind erosion, with decomposable carrier.
- Productdetails: Vegetations Mat SM/G 20
Low Density Substrate L (30 L/M²)
- Specially formulated substrate for single layer extensive roofs featuring low weight but high water storage capacity.
- Productdetails: Low Density Substrate L
Inspection Chamber LD
Drainage and Water Storage Element FKD 25
- Rapid discharge of surplus water
- Prevents accumulation of water on non-pitched roofs and on large drainage runs
- Good water storage capacity
- Productdetails: Drainage and Water Storage Element FKD 25
Protection and Storage Fleece RMS 300
- Protects the roof membrane against damage and stores water.r
- Productdetails: Protection and storage fleece RMS 300